We are very close to the Georgia 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer. Take a look at this checklist to make sure you are stocked & ready for your journey!
- Photo Identification (you will need this in order to check in to the 2-Day Walk)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Checks, cash, and credit card (for shopping at the 2-Day Store & the Silent Auction on Saturday Night)
- Shoes- walking shoes (preferably two well worn pairs) and slippers for Saturday night
- Moisture wicking socks- two pairs for Saturday and one for Sunday
- Fanny pack or light backpack
- Your preferred over the counter pain reliever for headaches, muscle aches, etc. and a few band-aids for blisters (medical and podiatry services will be available all throughout the weekend)
- Pajamas for Saturday night dinner
- Mobile phone & charger
- Light jacket
- Extra t-shirts
- Hat or cap
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Table decorations for your Team Table
Keep in mind that we will have 2-Day Walk merchandise available during the Georgia 2-Day Walk Weekend including hats, visors, shirts, backpacks, and more, so you can always stock up there!
For all Rookies, please know that you will be well fed at meals and at every B’Rest Stop along the route. There will be vegetarian and gluten free options at each meal, and ample snacks and hydration at each B’Rest Stop!