March 23, 2020: It’s The Journey has updated our office closure. The office will remain closed (all staff working remotely) until further notice. As such, there may be a slight delay in donation processing. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these changes. Be well!
March 16, 2020: It’s The Journey recognizes that these are very uncertain and concerning times. We wish to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID 19 (coronavirus) by adjusting our calendar of events and by changing our work patterns. In doing so, we hope to keep both our incredible supporters and staff as safe as possible in the days and weeks to come.
As such, ITJ’s office is closed as of today (Monday, March 16) until further notice. We will update this space as things develop. Our staff is privileged to be able to work remotely, and are happy to serve you as best we can during this time. Below, you will find a contact list to help you know which staff member to reach out to if you need assistance.
Our Giving Gala has officially been postponed to Saturday, June 6, and all tickets sold for the previous date will be honored. We hope you will be able to join us! Details about the rescheduled gala will be released as we have them, so please check back regularly for updates.
We also feel that it is prudent to reschedule our 2020 Kick Off event for the Georgia 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer. Once the new date is known, we will make those details available on this space, via our weekly e-blast, and via our Facebook page.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate these uncharted waters together. ITJ encourages you to exercise extreme caution and to strictly adhere to all federal, state, and local guidelines in order to protect yourself, your family, and your community. Together, we will persevere through this crisis. It most certainly is a journey!
It’s The Journey, Inc.
How to reach ITJ staff members during this time:
When you call the office phone number (404.531.4111), just select the staff person you wish to speak to, and you will be automatically forwarded to their cell phone. Staff is also available by email.
– For financial questions, select Linda, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For assistance with your 2-Day fundraising page or registration, select Jon, or email email@example.com.
– For assistance with matching gifts, select Trudy, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For questions about the 2-Day crew or Georgia 5K Run for Breast Cancer, select Ray, or email email@example.com.
– For help receiving your weekly e-blast or to promote a 2-Day fundraiser, select Whitney, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For sponsorship, partnership, or any other questions not mentioned above, select Stephani, or email email@example.com.